PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the current legislation, https://lammertinkbikes.com (hereinafter, also Website) commits itself to the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the recognized data.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD),
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in https://lammertinkbikes.com is STEVEN LAMMERTINK provided with NIF: Y7996901E whose representative is: STEVEN LAMMERTINK (hereinafter, Responsible for processing). Your contact information is as follows:
Address: Calle MAGALLANES, N.18, LOCAL 7
Contact telephone: 665944588
Contact email: email@example.com
Applicable principles to the processing of personal data
Treatment of personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: personal data will only be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility (accountability): the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The data categories that are treated in https://lammertinkbikes.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. https://lammertinkbikes.com/ undertakes to collect the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined.
Personal data is collected and managed by https://lammertinkbikes.com/ in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to attend an application or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of https://lammertinkbikes.com/ as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following term: The time necessary to comply with the contracted activities, or until the User requests their deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by https://lammertinkbikes.com/. If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
https://lammertinkbikes.com/ undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because https://lammertinkbikes.com/ can not guarantee the inexpugnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach occurs. violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has rights about https://lammertinkbikes.com/ and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether https://lammertinkbikes.com/ is treating their personal data or not, and if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that https://lammertinkbikes.com/ has carried out or perform, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal (“right to oblivion”): It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to suppressing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he
challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will be entitled to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanized reading format from the Data Controller and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by https://lammertinkbikes.com/.
- Right to be subject to decision based on automated processing, including profiling: It is the user’s right to individualized decision based on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD – https://lammertinkbikes.com/, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other valid means that proves the identity.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: Calle MAGALLANES, N.18, LOCAL 7 03189 Alicante
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Person in charge of the processing can proceed to the same in form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on 12 de Mayo de 2020 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).